1. Alain Bensoussan Selas, publisher of the lexing.network site, understands the importance of data privacy is and is strongly committed to protecting personal data.
2. Data collected
4. Alain Bensoussan Selas endeavors to collect and process only strictly necessary data in view of the purpose for which the data are processed.
3. Purpose of the data collected
5. Alain Bensoussan Selas processes data for explicit, legitimate and specified purposes.
6. Your data are mainly processed for the following purposes :
- managing your registration for events organized by Alain Bensoussan Selas;
- managing your subscriptions to publications of Alain Bensoussan Selas.
7. These purposes have been communicated to our Data Protection Officer via the relevant administrative formalities carried out.
4. Information of users
8. In accordance with the French Data Protection Act, Alain Bensoussan Selas informs you about the processing of personal data it carries out.
9. Whenever it collects personal data Alain Bensoussan Selas will provide you with clear information including :
- the identity of the controller;
- the purpose for which your personal data are collected;
- whether replies to questions are compulsory or optional;
- the existence of, and conditions to exercise, your rights to inquire about, access, and rectify all of the data relating to you and to object to their processing.
5. Data recipients
10. Alain Bensoussan Selas discloses your personal data only to authorized and specified recipients.
11. The recipients of your personal data are the relevant departments of Alain Bensoussan Selas.
6. Data retention
12. Alain Bensoussan Selas keeps your data only for the time necessary to carry out the operations for which they were collected and in accordance with the legislation in force.
13. Alain Bensoussan Selas secures your personal data by implementing data protection measures strengthened by the use of physical and logical security measures.
8. Your rights
14. In accordance with the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, you have the right to inquire about, access, and rectify all of the data relating to you and the right to object on legitimate grounds to their processing. You can exercise these rights by sending a letter, together with a copy of a signed identity document, to the Data Protection Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the following address: Alain Bensoussan Selas – 58 boulevard Gouvion-Saint-Cyr – 75017 Paris, France.
9. Contact us