In this issue of “Lexing Insights,” the members of the network focus on “Enabling business in a post coronavirus world“.
Post Covid-19: labour law enters the digital age
With the health crisis linked to the Covid-19 outbreak, we have been forced to adopt a new working organisation and use new tools: working from home, holding mandatory assemblies and meetings by videoconference, implementing electronic signatures, accelerating digital transformation…
As Covid-19-lockdown and stay-at-home orders are ending, the various technological solutions available to businesses to recover their economic activity must necessarily be accompanied by measures to ensure their legal and technical security, and in particular guarantee the security of their information systems and data.
In this issue of “Lexing Insights,” the Lexing® network members provide a snapshot of the current state of play worldwide:
- How to enable business in a post coronavirus world?
- Is it desirable to expand and continue to apply some of the measures taken during the lockdown periods?
- What are the associated risks and how can they be avoided?
- What concrete measures have been taken in various countries in the world to enable business?
- More generally, what lessons can be learned from this period to pave the way for a sustainable future in the world after Covid-19?