Lexing Alain Bensoussan Avocats and the members of the Lexing Network are pleased to invite you to their first
Lexing World Conference
Artificial Intelligence and Metaverse : Legal aspect
8 June 2022 from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (Paris time)
The network members will first analyze the European and global framework for Artificial Intelligence, with focus on the draft European Regulation that aims to ensure trustworthy AI. Then they will review the metaverse, this new parallel universe whose nature and content are still unclear, but which already raises multiple legal and ethical issues, and discuss the relevance of a metaverse law.
Programme and speakers
- Welcome & Introduction by Alain Bensoussan, President;
- The Year in Review — Highlights of the 2021 Lexing network activities by Frédéric Forster, Head of Telco division, Lexing Alain Bensoussan Avocats, Executive Vice-President of the Lexing network;
- Regulating AI: Global and European approach by Alain Bensoussan, Jean-François Henrotte (Lexing Belgium) and Raffaele Zallone (Lexing Italy);
- Metaverse: what regulation? by Janice Mulligan (Lexing USA), Marc Gallardo (Lexing Spain) and Daniel Preiskel (Lexing UK);
- Metaverse and competitive entertainment (Sports Betting, Fantasy Sports, Esports, Virtual Casino etc) by Nikolaos A. Papadopoulos (Lexing Greece) ;
- Virtual reality and digital twins by John Giles (Lexing South Africa) and Sébastien Fanti (Lexing Switzerland);
- Thank you by Jérémy Bensoussan;
- Q&A session.
These conferences will be dedicated to the state of the law on artificial intelligence, metaverse, robots at local level, and in general to the influence of the new European regulation on state or regional frameworks.
- Regional conference Lexing France / Belgium / Luxembourg / Switzerland: Wednesday, June 8th 2022 afternoon.
- Regional Conference Lexing South Africa : Wednesday , June 8th 2022 afternoon.
- Regional Conference Asia – Pacific Lexing Australia/ Lexing China/ Lexing Japan: Thursday, June 9th 2022 morning
- Regional Conference America (TBD)
T: +33 (0)6 74 48 13 25